Last Updated: January 13, 2023
Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and any changes to this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Collection Of Information
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you use our websites, shop in our online stores, call us on the phone, create an online account, join a loyalty or subscription program, sign up to receive our emails, participate in a sweepstakes, contest, promotion or survey, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, apply for a job or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, zip code, billing address, shipping address, phone number, product preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide (“Personal Information”).
Retention & Transfer of Personal Information & How to Opt-Out. We retain Personal Information that you provide us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about our products and services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request by unsubscribing, opting-out, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal Information may be transferred and stored to secure servers in the United States.
Your Information Choices and Control
Company respects your need to access and control your Personal Information, so we give you certain choices that you may exercise, including:
- You may correct, update, and delete your account.
- You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters, and alerts.
- You may choose whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services, or products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
- You may request access to the Personal Information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it provided you have proper legal basis for the request to delete. Please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements).
- We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
You can exercise these controls and choose to opt in or out of services and communications by visiting your account preferences, contacting our customer service at email@example.com or following the instructions directly provided in the communications we send you.
Use Of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to: (i) facilitate and improve your online shopping experience; (ii) provide the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts; (iii) respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service; (iv) communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you; (v) manage your online account(s) and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages; (vi) personalize your online experience and provide advertisements, content or features that match your profile and interests; (vii) monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities; (viii) process and deliver contest, promotion and sweepstakes entries and rewards; (ix) link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and (x) carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected. We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our websites or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you as follows: (i) with vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf; (ii) with our business partners and other third parties, including third party marketing partners; (iii) in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation; (iv) if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party; (v) in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company; or (vi) with your consent or at your direction. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Advertising and Analytics
Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our websites. In addition, many web browsers support Do Not Track technology. However, if you enable Do Not Track, some third-party companies may not recognize browser “Do Not Track” signals. If you would like to opt out of the collection and use of tracking data for ad targeting, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices/.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT DO THEY DO?
A “cookie” is a small text file that’s stored on your computer, smartphone, tablet, or other device when you visit a website or use an app.
Some cookies are deleted when you close your browser. These are known as session cookies. Others remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache. These are known as persistent cookies and enable us to remember things about you as a returning visitor.
Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed and the time spent at our Website.
- Give you a better online experience and track website and application performance
- Provide products and services that you request and to provide a secure online environment
- Manage our marketing relationships
- Help us make our website and applications more relevant to you
We do not generally store any personal information that you provide to us in a cookie.
Most of our cookies expire within 90 days, although our analytics cookies may persist for between 2 and 10 years.
If you delete cookies relating to this Website we will not remember things about you and you will be treated as a first-time visitor the next time you visit the site.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I BLOCK COOKIES?
In order to use certain services offered through our Website or Application, your device must accept cookies. If you choose to withhold consent, or subsequently block cookies, some aspects of the Website or Application may not work properly and you may not be able to access all or part of our Website or Application.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
Please review the table below for more detailed information on the specific types of cookies we use.
Performance: Google Analytics _gid
Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
Analytics: Google Analytics _gat
This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics to restrain request rate and thus limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.
Analytics: Google Analytics _ga
The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site or if you need to communicate with us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links To 3rd Party Websites
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We use organizational, procedural, and technical safeguards to secure data in our possession, consistent with the sensitivity level of such data. When sensitive information (such as a credit card data) is collected on our Site it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol and may be processed by third parties using similar levels of protection. Regardless of the precautions we take, no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
Other Data Protection Rights
You may have the following data protection rights:
- To access, correct, update or request deletion of Personal Information. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and up to date. As a registered user, you can manage many of your individual account and profile settings within your account provided through the Site, or you may contact us directly by emailing us at email@example.com. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
- In addition, individuals who are residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) can object to processing of their Personal Information, ask to restrict processing of their Personal Information or request portability of their Personal Information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Similarly, if Personal Information is collected or processed on the basis of consent you can withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- EEA residents have the right to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA are available here.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection law. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83 to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the law, a business must either provide this information or permit California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing. Company permits California residents to opt out of having their information shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. To opt out, please click “unsubscribe” on any emails from us or email us at email@example.com requesting to be removed.